Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Been Too Long

Sorry that's it's been so long since I last wrote a blog. I plan on doing better in the New Year. The Holiday's went really well, but I am amazed at how quickly they flew by. It makes me sad that they seem to go by so fast. I wish they would last a little longer. On New Years Eve, we stayed at home and went to bed early. On New Year's Day, my family from Rockdale came to visit. It was great to see all of them and especially great to see my Great-Grandma. We took tons of pictures and also one of the 5 generations: Parker, me, Mom, Grandma, and Gran. It was amazing. I'll have to post it! I hope everyone had a great holiday and hope that we'll all be blessed even more in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment