25 Random things...
1. I love flip flops and try to wear them year round!
2. I hardly ever wear my hair down....it gets on my nerves!
3. I love to sing (even though it's not very good)
4. I am taking a class with Joey to learn Czech (Not very good at that neither)
5. I am a horrible speller!
6. I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I love mini donkeys and would love to raise them one day....
8. I am fascinated with "the old days" and I love talking to older generations
9. I make my own dish soap.
10. I'm allergic to Oxy Clean
11. I hate shaving and I swear I only do it because society makes me :0)~
12. I love country music more than any other genre of music.
13. I can lick my elbow..........(it said random!)
14. My mom is my best friend followed by Becca and my Mother-in-law Carolyn (and Jessica Austin and Laci Gerik rank very high in there too!)
15. I have two other brothers besides my youngest one that is actually blood related......Robert and Doug Church
16. I love living in Gholson!!!!!!
17. I am addicted to blogging and I try and blog every day.
18. I would love to be an avid scrap-booker.......one day!!!!
19. I love french fries......they are prolly my favorite food!
20. I was in labor for 24 hours..................
21. I try to be organized, but I fail at it miserably
22. I am deathly afraid of snakes......when I was pregnant there was one on my porch and it freaked me out so bad that I took off running and fell........but of course everything was okay!!!! (and Joey's 9 iron took care of the snake!)
23. I am very clumsy
24. When I have to talk in front of people I get really hot and start sweating (thank goodness for deodorant)
25. Flowers make me happy :0)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment