Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things that I just LOVE

I thought that today I would post some of the things that I LOVE............my son, my hubby, my family, my friends, my long hair (I miss it), cherry cokes from sonic (well, anywhere actually!Ha!), the way Parker smells after his bath and rub down with Johnson's purple lotion, miniature donkeys, ducks (of all kinds), butterflies, hummingbirds, flowers, bluebonnets, my Dooney & Burke purse (that I have wanted for months and finally got last month), riding with the windows down on a spring day in TEXAS, backroads, Strawberry Margarita's from La Fiesta (on the rocks, of course), my puppies (well, their not puppies any more...), all of the fantabulous blogs that I get to read every day, Michelob Ultra (the best beer ever!), laying out in the sun, being Catholic, Christmas time, putting up a Christmas tree (it makes you feel so festive), going out to dinner, blogging, rambling on and on and not getting stopped, Spring thunderstorms, feeding my hummingbirds every year, swimming pools in the summer, baking, going to Canton, turning my radio up really really loud when one of my favorite country songs comes on (ok, it doesn't have to be country, but in my car it usually is), fishing, going to the Carter's outlet, shopping for Parker, yellowbox flipflops, WillowTree figurines, toe rings, my engagement ring, Dr. Pepper, Baris Italian food, Lifetime movies, birthday parties, any holiday that you can decorate for and be with your family, my girls that are there for me no matter what, ACTS, The Young and the Restless........and I'm sure there's more......

I challenge ya'll to do this.........it's fun and we'll learn more about each other too!

No comments:

Post a Comment