Yesterday was Easter, and since my computer at home is slower than all get-out, I am doing my Easter blog today. As I walked into my church yesterday, I just stared in awe. It was more beautiful than last Easter! There were lace, Easter lilies, and candles all over. It sparkled! Father says that the church get more and more beautiful every year, and I totally agree with him.
Yesterday morning I was awaken by thunder, lightning, and hard rain. As I lay there at 4:30 in the morning, I couldn't help but think, "Boy, this weather will sure make a pretty Easter Sunday!" I got out of bed about 2 hours later and the rain had stopped. We got ready and went to church and then went to Hubby's Easter on his side. My side had theirs last Sunday. It was still cloudy and cool. Later that day, the sun came out and it turned out to be one of the prettiest Easters ever! I feel bad for thinking that the rain was ruining everything. God was just watering the ground for us. We ended up getting about an inch! I know that will help the farmers and gardeners out tremendously. I guess the moral of my Easter Sunday rain storm is: God will take you through the storms in life, but he'll also bring the sunshine when it's all over with!
I ate way to much yesterday! Hubby did too! The whole way home he just kept saying, "I'm too full!!! I shouldn't have eaten that much." I think it's good to stuff your face every holiday! Baby Boy had a fun time. He got tons of Easter gifts from all the Bunnies in his life. He is totally blessed to have such wonderful family! He got play outside in the afternoon (one of his favorite activities!).
I hope everyone had a blessed Easter, I know we did!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment