The Rangers win their home opener against the Indians 9 to 1. The Rangers haven't won a home opener in 5 years........maybe this is their year! 2003 was the last time that the Rangers won a season opener! I feel change in the air.........GO RANGERS!!!!
Great 7 innings Millwood.....only 1 earned run........not to shabby! Saltalamacchia had one homerun! Kinsler did wonderful!!!! Great game guys! See ya Wednesday night at 7:05 pm vs. the Indians again!!!!!
Oh, and by the way, President Bush threw the opening pitch....and it was a STRIKE!!!! Go Bush! Also, I wasn't able to listen on line because the site that I listed earlier didn't broadcast the game on the internet just on the actual radio......however, I went on a frantic search for a radio and I found one!!!! I got to listen....thank goodness! I hope they get that fixed! It would be nice to be able to listen to it on the computer without all this static......but static or not I GOT TO LISTEN! Can't wait till Wednesday....it's actually on TV!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment