Monday, September 14, 2009

My Goals for this Week~~

Ok, I have decided to set some goals for myself....since this week is already proving to be a busy one!

~1~ Be more organized!!!! Make lists!!!!!

~2~ Get my tray at work completely cleaned out by Wednesday.....because I'm off for a church retreat Thursday and Friday!

~3~ Redo my closet.....because it is a disaster!

~4~ Since I'm heading out of town on Thursday morning (early and only after I hit Starbucks!) I am going to start packing tonight! No procrastinating like usual!

~5~ Practice getting up earlier. Take a shower at night so that I can get ready (hair and makeup) before the guys get up!

I'm sure there's more, and I will add those later!!! If any of you have any great organization websites please comment with them!

Lindsey Lou

1 comment:

  1. oh I need to be more organized too! Gosh, I was just thinking about that today actually!

    ReplyDelete