Christmas is here again, and let me tell you how excited I am!!! Just a quick note, I'll be out of the office from December 24th - December 28th, returning on Monday, December 29th. Therefore, I will not be able to blog during those days. We have slow dial-up at home, so I don't even attempt to use the computer. Plus, this is the holiday weekend (extended weekend) so I will be plenty busy. So..........I'll have a vacation of sorts!!! Goodness, five full days with the family.........I can't wait!!!!! One of my favorite things!!!
Tonight is our annual Doggy Gift Exchange. My mother, grandmother, and I each have a couple of pets, and so we let them "exchange" names. The limit is five dollars, and believe it or not, they actually get excited about opening gifts. Last year I took some pictures and it was so much fun. This year, little Parker gets to go, but I'm afraid he'll already be dozing off. You see, 7 pm is his bed time, and that's when we plan on going up to Grandma's. I bet he'll be fine though. I decided to mention this little tradition, because it's so simple and yet, we all look forward to it every year! I really enjoy it because before this year, Joey and I didn't have any children, and so our dogs were like our babies. Weird, I know!!!!
Oh, I have to send a huge "Thank You" to my mother-in-law for the beautiful Nativity Scene that she gave us on Friday before we were the Holy Family at our local rest home. It was from Willow Tree, and I have been eying it for years. I just never would purchase it myself. Well, I have one now and it is beautiful. So a big "Thank You" to her from our family. We will cherish for many years to come. Well, more later!!!!! God Bless, Lindsey.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment