
For Today, January 21st...
Dear Lord,
I bring you my shortcomings...You know that I have a ton of shortcomings! I am not to sure where I should start today.... Issue #1 - Reading the Bible more. I feel that I do not read the Bible near enough. God gives us the gift of knowledge if we seek it and ask for it. This is not knowledge of science or math (though this comes from God, too) that he is speaking of. Instead, it is the knowledge of knowing Him personally. How can I do that? Well, I need to read about Jesus and his life more. By reading the Bible more, I will be able to gain knowledge about who Jesus was, and who I should be. Issue #2 - Prayer. I need to pray more. I need to pray without ceasing. This, for me, includes the Rosary. Pray, Pray, Pray!!!!
I bring you my worship and praise... for helping me to see the error of my ways and for your forgiveness. Thank you for the sun shine, birds, animals, Parker, and Joey. Thank you for my car, house, food and clothes. Thank you for helping me through the dark times.
I bring you my prayer... for all of the families in need of healing, whether it be physical, emotional or mental. Lord, heal the wounds of this country. Transform America and its families into vessels for you. Lord, speak to our new President. Soften his heart. Let him make decisions that uplift your glorious name.
You spoke to me..."Happy those who do not follow the counsel of the wicked, Nor go the way of sinners, nor sit in company with scoffers. Rather, the law of the Lord is their joy: God's law they study day and night. They are like a tree planted near streams of water, that yields its fruit in season. Its leaves never wither; whatever they do prospers." Psalm 1:1-3
No comments:
Post a Comment