Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Organizing........or trying to!

I am trying to get organized.....my life, my home, my desk, my blog......and it's been pretty easy. I found a great FREE website Springpad . I love it. You can make any kind of list, plan your weekly meals, and tons of other stuff. I also have been trying to keep up with a calendar and other stuff like that. It's not easy, and I have been struggling, but I think I'm making progress. Here are some of my tools that I am using that aren't on my computer:




This is my student planner. I know I'm not a student anymore, but I have bought one of these for the past 3 years, and I love it. If I ever find another one that is not for students that is as good as this one, I will purchase it. But until then, I am sticking with what works. It has a full two page calendar for each month and then it has each week also. It's big enough for all of the crazy stuff I write in it and the cover is plastic and durable.


These two pictures are of my calendar that I keep in my purse. I purchased it at Mardel and I love it. I write down appointments, meetings, and tons of other things. And it's super small!

These are a few of my organizing tips.....but I would like more!!! Comment and let me know what you do to stay organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment