Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Ok, so I found another thing to do on my blog on Mondays.......and I am totally excited about it!!!! I am going to plan our weekly dinner menu. I really need to be doing this since I get home with Parker at about 5 pm every night. Joey gets home at 5:30. In between that time, I like to have dinner cooked, Parker fed and bathed, and the house in order. This is next to impossible, so I thought, if I could plan each week before the week actually starts, then maybe I would be able to get more done!?! Maybe......

Monday - Lucky Day Soup (this is from a mix that I got in Canton and I just have to add hamburger meat and tomatoes)

Tuesday - I don't cook on Tuesday's because I have a meeting at 6. Joey usually eats left overs or a sandwich.

Wednesday - Goulash

Thursday - Lemon-pepper chicken breasts, Green beans and potatoes

Friday - Chicken Helper (I know that this is cheating, but it's Friday!!!)

Saturday - Wedding all day

Sunday - Eat at In-Laws

No comments:

Post a Comment