Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~01-19-09





FOR TODAY, January 19, 2009...


Outside my window...lots of bright, beautiful sunlight!


I am thinking...I really need to finish Parker's baby book, or at least work on it!


I am thankful for...my cousin, Amanda. She and her boyfriend visited this weekend from Port Lavaca. It was great to see her!


From the kitchen...tonight I think we'll have some Lucky Day Soup. That should warm us up!


I am wearing...blue jeans, white work shirt, green zip-up jacket, and my favorite brown leather flip-flops. I know, I should have socks on in the winter, but Texas' winters are so weird!


I am creating...a journal for my family and I plan on finishing Parker's baby book this week.


I am going...to a class at the Library tonight with my husband to learn to speak Czech! And it's free!!!!


I am reading..."The Postcard" by Beverly Lewis and Genesis in the Bible


I am hoping...that this week is as great as last week!!!!


I am hearing...my fingers on the key board and the hum of the computer.


Around the house...Joey is around the house today because of the MLK holiday. I wish I were!


One of my favorite things...my flip-flops that I'm wearing today. They are kinda leather and brown and soooooo comfy!!!!


A few plans for the rest of the week: tonight-Czech Class, tomorrow night-ACTS, Wed. night - Church, Thursday-nothing yet (besides work and being a mommy and wife), Friday-nothing yet (besides work and being a mommy and wife), Sat.-Amy and Heath's wedding


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is a picture that my mom took in Galveston a few years ago from the deck at the Stingaree, that my or may not still be at Crystal Beach. The couldn't find it on the aerial photos this month......they are all still in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment