Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~01-12-09


FOR TODAY Monday, January 12, 2009...


Outside my window... well, since I'm at work I'll tell you what I see out my window by my desk.......the beautiful bright sun, a tree without leaves, the field where the cows are.


I am thinking... I am so happy that I feel good today.


I am thankful for... my family. Oh, and for my jacket this morning, it was COLD!


From the kitchen...here at the office all I have made is coffee.......but last night we had Gumbo. MMMMMMMmmmmmm!


I am wearing...my white work shirt, jeans, aqua blue socks, and my slip-on tenny shoes. Comfortable!


I am creating...I have been redo-ing my blogs this morning, so I feel pretty creative!


I am going...not many place today. Just work, to pick Parker up, and home.


I am reading...Eclipse (Book 3 of the Twilight Series) by Stephanie Meyer


I am hoping...that the Gerik family find comfort in their time of loss. They are in our prayers!


I am hearing...the hum of the refrigerator and my fingers typing away!


Around the house...I wish I were!!!


One of my favorite things...right now....coffee!


A few plans for the rest of the week: ACTS meeting tomorrow night, Infant Jesus of Prague Fundraiser on Saturday at the KC's, a couple's shower, and visiting with my cousin on Sunday!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ Visit this site if you want to participate every Monday in the Simple Woman's Daybook!

2 comments:

  1. very cute pic! and i love your blog colors--very festive! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete