I just love Thankful Thursday. This morning I woke up and thought, "Today's Thankful Thursday!!!" I have been looking forward to it all week. I want to thank him for opening my eyes to the great messages in Christian Fiction. I love to read, and I have been struggling with the negative messages that some romance books put out there. Then I found Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunstetter. Both are extraordinary authors and put positiveness out there. Their books are truly a blessing. Don't get me wrong, I still read books by my favorite authors from other genres......I can't give up Twilight and Nora Roberts!!!! I am just trying to explore new things!!!!!
Lord, thank you for all of the wonderful blog friends that you have given me as well. They inspire me everyday. I see things in them that I would like to have. Thank you for their great examples as mothers, women, and good Christians.
AMEN!
I'm not sure about Christian-fiction, but I am so glad to finally being seeing some real Christian movies with a salvation message.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying that the Lord continues to open your eyes concerning your other books.
Blessings!
Miss Jocelyn
aponderingheart.com