Friday, January 23, 2009
TGIF!!!!!
I have decided that Friday's are my favorite day of the week.....at least today it is!!!! We have a very exciting weekend plan.......a wedding, church, shopping for Parker's clothes.........I am so blessed!!!!! The wedding is that of two very dear friends of ours. This Saturday will be there 10 year anniversary since they started dating during our Freshman year of high school. They are the sweetest people ever and we are sooooooo happy for them!!!!! And, I got a coupon for Carter's today, so we will heading up IH-35 to get Parker some new clothes. He just keeps growing!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hadn't logged in all week because I was soooo busy! But I'm all caught up now.
ReplyDeleteYou are such an inspiring chica...seriously! So happy and always striving to be a better everything, even though your already great. I love it!
I'm trying to get better organized myself and my first task is to rid myself of junk! It's hard to let go of junk or old clothes I'll never wear again, but someone's gotta do it! It's a fact that the less material possessions you have, the less you have to organize and the more time you have for the important things, like people and relationship!
On your menu stuff...fun! I did that always when I lived away from home. And with the help of my favorite website, recipes.com, I always had fantastic meals planed!
And...loved your pic for the day on Monday. Looks professionally done! Very peaceful and beautiful!!!