Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day Ya'll!

Well, today is St. Patty's day, and my dad is extra chipper.....my maiden name is McAdams! He owns a pub and is super excited about his First ever St. Patty's day party! I'm happy for him. Not much has been going on around the casa except that Parker is now a crawler and he is teething again. He wakes up every night about three times crying and we have to give him some teething tablets and rock him back to sleep. I hate that he's in pain!!!! I guess I am truly feeling what a mother feels now........strange. I love being a mother, but knowing that your child is in pain and not being able to soothe them is hard. I think his top tooth is coming in. His nose is running and he's moody. Poor P!

This weekend we have the BBQ cook-off and a birthday party for one of Parker's friends. Hopefully I'll remember my camera :-) so that I can post some pics on our family site.

Well, not much is going on with me lately....so I guess I'll end this rambling session.....oh! look at the side bar.....I am a twitter-er.....follow me!!!!!

Luv,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment