I am an avid blog reader and I have stumbled across some wonderful blogs in the past few months. One of my favs is from a wonderful wife and mother named Kelly Stamps. She had trouble conceiving, and she and her husband were blessed with Harper earlier this year. She is a beautiful and Godly lady and on her blog today she decided to PRAISE God. I love this idea because I'm sometimes better at asking God for things than thanking Him for them. Here are just a few things that I want to give God thanks and PRAISE for today:
~ Parker and Joey. I am so thankful to have these two people in my life. They are the best gift from God and I am constantly thanking God for them.
~My mom, dad, Joey's mom, and Joey's dad. They are a huge support system for us and they are always there to pick us up when we need it. Love ya'll!
~Mine and Joey's jobs. We are blessed to enjoy the work that we do. I love working at a computer all day at my dad's shop. It's a blessing.
~Our cars. I love my car and I am thankful that we were able to afford it.
~Our country home. We live in my Nanny's old house that she and my great-grandpa built. It is efficeit and perfect. It is warm in the cold winter and cool in the summer. We are truly blessed to have it
~K-Love and The Message on Sirius. In this day and time it's hard to find good music to listen too. I have found great music on the radio in K-Love and also on satellite radio with The Message. Both channels bless our families everyday.
I'm sure there are tons of other things that I could have written, but there just isn't enough time. Here are some small blessings that make my life a little better each day: my digital camera, the Internet, Sanuk flip flops, Sonic Vanilla Dr. Pepper's and Cherry Cokes, my morning coffee, baby orajel, teething tablets, and pedicures. These things make life a little easier and more enjoyable.
Kelly, thank you for this wonderful blog idea......you're right! We need to PRAISE God for what we do have!!!!! Thanks for all of your inspiration!
What are you going to give God PRAISE for today???? Comment it for me!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment