You know I love these things.!!!
1. Where in the world are you? Texas
2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? got P out of bed and changed is diaper
3. Where have you vacationed? Cozumel, Port A, Matagorda, Palacios, Wimberly
4. Do you have pets? If so, what kind? chug (chihuahua and pug mix) named Aggie, and a lab mix named Kyle
5. What do you think is your best asset? I am cheerful most of the time
6. What do you feel is the best asset in someone else? (This can be anyone, not necessarily your spouse/significant other) Honesty
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully still here at my job, making more, and maybe with one more child....P will be 10 1/2 then......goodness!!!!
8. Do you have a talent? I can remember weird stuff from a long time ago
9. If you could ask God anything, what would it be?Did OJ do it....and who killed JFK and that little girl in Florida.....oh, and where is Natalie Halloway....I have always wanted to know these things....
10. What do you do with your days? work, take care of my family, chit-chat with my friends, visit with family
Feel free to play along by copying and pasting the questions into a new post of your own or in a comment below. I would love to learn more about YOU!!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have always wanted to know about Natalie too.........that was a good answer!!!
ReplyDelete