I was tagged by Wendy....so here it goes!
Rules???? Post 7 Things that I Love, and tag some others....
1. My family - throughout the past year, I have really discovered the importance of family. Parker and Joey are my life, and they make me want to be better......but I have also learned to appreciate all of the other members in my family for the individuals that they are. They make my life so full and exciting.........I'm a lucky girl!
2. Mom.......my mom is one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. She has taught me so much and I can't imagine going a day without talking to her. I think that she is my best friend.
3. Friends......I have so many friends......Becca, Laci, Valerie, Jessica......the list goes on and on. Girls, y'all are so wonderful....Thank you for being you!
4. Aggie, my dog. I love his so much. I have another dog, but he stays outside. Aggie is an inside dog and is very close to my heart. I treat him like a child. I love him!
5. Caffeine......nuff said!
6. going out to eat. this is prolly my favorite thing to do....i love going out for breakfast and dinner....oh and lunch too!!!! any time, any where!!! cracker barrel is my fav!
7. Reading....I love being able to read......it's a gift that I think some of us take for granted
So, now I tag........
Traci!!!!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment