I'm a lady that loves to read....I'm sure that's pretty evident. Well, in the past I have read a lot of romance, but most of it was contemporary. Needless to say, I'm getting pretty bored with it. So, today I began researching some authors that write in the genre of Historical Romance. I found some likable authors and then went to my local half-priced book store and started frantically looking for some of these authors. I was lucky and found a few. (darn it! they're hard to find) Lately I have had the problem of starting a book, getting half way through it and then getting sick and tired of it. Well, I started "Train from Marietta" by Dorothy Garlock about an hour ago and I'm already on page 50. She is a great author and I love that this book takes place in the greatest state in the union....TEXAS! Well, I'm off to dive into my new favorite genre...........happy reading.
Oh, and try not to sneeze and cough to much if your in my neck of the woods......windy, dusty.....but still as 'purdy' outside as ever!!!! Don't blow away!!!!!! 30-40 mile-an-hour wind is crazy.....but we are in TEXAS!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment