I am a very impulsive person......if I want to do something, let's say for instance, cutting my hair, I want to do it then!!!! So, this morning on the way to work I decided I wanted to cut my hair short....like really short. So I called and made an appointment and went at 10:30. I took a picture and the lady did exactly what I asked....only it didn't look right on me. I paid and her and thanked her and then went to my aunts shop and the girl that works with her styled it more my style. Now I am in love!!!!! I just hope that when I fix it in the morning I'll be able to somewhat duplicate what she did today. I didn't take any pictures with my digital camera because it's at home on the bar!!! But, hopefully after I doll myself up in the morning (by the way, now I have to get up earlier and actually fix my hair and makeup) I'll snap a few pics and post them. I need some honest (not mean!) opinions!!!!
Hummingbird update - I have two humming angels that have been frequenting my feeders!!! They showed up the day after I put the feeders up!!! Did anyone else put any feeders up?????
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment