Monday, June 1, 2009

~~Summer Bible Study~~

Ok, I think I have finally found a Bible Study that I really really really want to do. I found it here at the Women Living Well Blog. Here is what it entails:

June~Read one Chapter of Proverbs each day since there are 31 chapters in the book of Proverbs. I know that there is an extra chapter.....but we'll take care of that in July!

July~This month is dedicated to the 31st chapter of Proverbs (one that is very near and dear to my heart). July will be spent studying, praying, meditating, and memorizing this great chapter that outlines for us the way God intends for us as women to live our lives.

August~Re-read Proverbs (the entire book) for a second time.

I really like this Bible Study because it takes a book of the Bible and helps you to really become familiar with it. I totally plan on doing this myself, and I would love to have some blog buddies join me. I'll make us our own weekly post (probably Tuesdays) and also a Bible Study Buddies section on the side of my blog! Comment and let me know if you plan on joining me so I can list you! And don't worry if you start after today.....we have three whole months to dive deep into this great chapter of the Bible!

3 comments:

  1. count me in!!! Maybe this will help keep me accountable for reading everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey! I'm so excited to see you are joining me! And I love your site - by the way I see you have the Duggar Family as one of your favorite sites. I am going to see them tonight at a church just 10 minutes up the road! I am so excited! I'll be blogging on it on Wednesday!!!
    Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete