This week is a busy one, as usual for our family. Joey is working hard at his new job and I am trying to be a better blogger.......hopefully! Oh, and I'm working hard ;0) I'm trying to talk him into buying a used RV.......I think that camping would be fun fun fun! Hopefully everyone had a good weekend...............
Monday, June 8, 2009
Weekend Wonders
I must say that this weekend ranks right up there with the best! Friday night, Joey and I went out for our 3 year anniversary. I had a Top Shelf Margarita......the strongest margarita I have ever had. I couldn't even finish it! Not normal for me! Then we went to my Dad's bar and I sang my little heart out at Karaoke. I love Karaoke! My dad and I did a duet~Love Shack!!! We totally rocked the house! Saturday we bought groceries and hung out around the house. Parker rode on the Easy-Go and looked at the cows. He loves saying, "Moo!" at them. On Sunday we went to mass and then to eat lunch at Joey's parents. Sunday night I cooked for our family, including mom and her friend. So much fun!
This week is a busy one, as usual for our family. Joey is working hard at his new job and I am trying to be a better blogger.......hopefully! Oh, and I'm working hard ;0) I'm trying to talk him into buying a used RV.......I think that camping would be fun fun fun! Hopefully everyone had a good weekend...............
This week is a busy one, as usual for our family. Joey is working hard at his new job and I am trying to be a better blogger.......hopefully! Oh, and I'm working hard ;0) I'm trying to talk him into buying a used RV.......I think that camping would be fun fun fun! Hopefully everyone had a good weekend...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment