Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted in about a week. That is because since July began, I started just reading on my own. I'm sure you will understand! Also, I gave the blog a tinny tiny face lift.
Our weekend was fantastic! I'm glad that we got a three day weekend instead of just a two day one. This weekend I am helping put on a bachelorette party for a very special friend of mine. That should be extremely exciting.
Also, I have to share with y'all my new crazy obsession. I am addicted to Facebook and a few of its wonderful application. I love Farm Town and Farmville! They keep me super busy!
Last night Hubby had a meeting and so the baby and I ate dinner at my grandmother's and then went home. I feed him his bottle and then tried to rock him to sleep. Well, he wasn't ready. He cried and wined and screamed. I tried putting him in his bed, then on the floor, and nothing worked. So, I turned on the television and saw that Legally Blonde 2 was on. I made us a pallet on the floor, grabbed a couple fluffy pillows and nestled myself down. Parker got very interested and decided to come and cuddle with me. HE FELL ASLEEP!!! I was amazed. He really doesn't sleep on me or Hubby. It was wonderful.
And I must say that I loved watching the movie too. I forgot how much I loved that movie! Elle Woods is an inspiration, even if she is fiction!!!!
Have a great day, and don't forget to read! Also, I am reading a book about journaling and I hope to start that this week! Have a great week, and I might blog a little more later!
Luv,
Lin
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment