Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~~Summer Bible Study~~

Here are some great verses from yesterday and today's readings -

~The fool gives vent to all his anger; but by biding his time, the wise man calms it. Prov. 29:11

~ Correct your son, and he will bring you comfort, and give delight to your soul. Prov. 29:17

Tomorrow starts the second part of the bible study that involves Proverbs 31. There are 31 verses and there are 31 days in the month of July. I am going to study one verse per day. You may think that this is not much to do, but once you get into this chapter you will understand the significance behind this intensive study. Also, go back and read previous verses in chapter 31 as the month progresses.

Some of you may have stopped reading some where in the middle of June. That's okay! Start tomorrow fresh and new. Begin with us on Proverbs chapter 31. One verse a day is easy. You can try and read a chapter a day when August rolls around!

June has been a month of excitement and learning. I have found that I look forward to reading my chapters each day. I can't wait to hear the insight that God gives us as we embark on Proverbs 31!!!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment