The weekend.........just the thought of it makes me electric! Let's see..........plans.........tonight, I'm throwing a double b-day party for my hubby and my cousin. And on top of the fact that it's a birthday party (who doesn't like b-day party) it's also KARAOKE!!!! Anyone who knows me also knows that I love to belt out some
Love Shack! Tomorrow is a day of relaxation! Laying around the house with my little man!!!! He's getting so big, and I relish in the time I get to spend with him. Sunday we are celebrating hubby's birthday "for real." We're gonna go eat and stuff like that. Needless to say, he's not so 'gung-ho' about his little party tonight.......he's not as fond of KARAOKE as I am!
Here's a little quote that I got in my e-mail today that I am fantastically fanatical about:
“Let me not hurt, by any selfish deed
Or thoughtless word, the heart of foe or friend;
Nor would I pass, unseeing, worthy need,
Or sin by silence when I should defend...
'The world is better that I lived to-day.'”
—Ella Wheeler Wilcox (1850–1919); author and poet
I hope everyone has a great weekend.....and reads some good books.
Lindsey Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment